Intelligentsia partners with SOMA Water

Intelligentsia partners with SOMA Water

Just in time for Father’s Day, we’ve teamed up with our friends over at Soma to launch the perfect gift for the coffee loving Dad.

By some measure, coffee is flavored water. We do our part to make sure the 2% of coffee in your brew is delicious, but the remaining 98% requires great water for the full cup to taste delicious. To help make this easier, we’ve teamed up with the water experts over at Soma to launch the perfect gift set for Father’s Day.

Soma is dedicated to improving life for everyone who drinks water – including coffee drinkers. They’ve worked with the world’s leading water filtration experts to design sustainable, plant-based filters that remove chlorine, odor and improve taste. Their products are beautiful additions to any kitchen, and we couldn’t be happier to announce this collaboration.

Each kit contains a Soma carafe and filter, a 12oz bag of a Soma Blend we put created especially for this, a beautiful customizable mug with a erasable marker, and a bespoke guide to better coffee by Intelligentsia and Soma. Head over to Soma’s website to buy this perfect gift for Father’s Day.